These super fun ruby slipper socks are perfect for any Wizard of Oz fan, printed with a photo of Dorothy’s ruby slippers. We take a basic pair of white no show socks and turn them into one-of-a-kind fun and unique custom printed photo socks! A super fun and original design you’ll ONLY find here at Sockprints!
This design is printed so it will be seen on the top of the foot when worn.
***** Your choice of our basic cotton no show socks or no show socks with a gripper bottom.
Cotton No Show Socks - Available in 2 standard sizes - Medium (ages 10 on up, women's shoe size 5-9), Large (pre-teen to men's shoe size 12) - See sizing chart for more information.
Cotton No Show Socks with Gripper Bottom Sole
Available in 2 standard sizes - Medium (ages 10 on up, women's shoe size 5-9), Large (pre-teen to men's shoe size 12) - See sizing chart for more information.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry warm. Do not use bleach products as this may cause the design to fade. Socks are sold by the pair. Cotton blend socks with a 1/2 cushion sole with a comfort toe seam. 88% cotton/11% nylon/1% Spandex /exclusive of elastic
- Each order is hand processed and printed in the US and our socks are imported from Taiwan and made to our specifications.
- We use a patented printing process that makes us different from dye sublimation sock printing options offered by other vendors. Apparel inks are digitally printed directly on our soft cotton socks in vibrant colors and great detail. You'll love the results!
Click here for more fun feet socks
Sizing Chart for Crew Length Socks
Sizing Chart for No Show Socks
- All our socks are made with cotton blend yarns and made to our specifications
- Machine wash inside out, do not use bleach products as they may cause the design to fade
- Not all sock sizes are available in every sock style/color. Please refer to the product listing for the specific options
- We print directly on our socks with a digital printing process (not sublimation or silk screening) with eco-friendly apparel inks that are absorbed into the fibers