We take a basic pair of white socks and turn them into one-of-a-kind custom printed socks! Upload a photo of a favorite person or pet and our design team will crop their face to digitally print around the leg of the socks.
- The faces on this design are printed in a pattern on the leg portion of the socks. Use people or pet faces for a pair of awesome custom socks and these make fun team socks too.
- Available in 4 standard sizes - Small (ages 5-9), Medium (ages 10 on up, women's shoe size 5-9), Large (pre-teen to men's shoe size 12), Extra Large (fits men's shoe size 13-15).
- Cotton blend socks with a 1/2 cushion sole, ribbed leg, and comfort toe seam.
- Simply upload up to two photos per pair at no extra charge.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry warm. Do not use bleach products as this may cause the design to fade.
- Socks are sold by the pair.
- Each order is hand processed in the US and our socks are imported and made to our specifications.
- We use a patented printing process that's different than sock options offered by other vendors. Apparel inks are digitally printed directly on the socks in vibrant colors and great detail - you'll love the results!
Photo tips for best results click here
The perfect pair! When purchasing these socks, Sockprints will donate a portion of the profits to Pets for Vets – an organization matching shelter animals with veterans seeking a companion pet.
Contact us with any questions - email@example.com
It’s been great! Ordering was easy. I received my order very quickly. I ordered with a picture of my fav college baseball player. He loved them. All the fans loved them. One friend ordered socks with a picture of her husband.
Great. Had a pair made for granddaughter for Christmas. She loved them
The photos of our pups turned out great!! And just as important the socks are actually comfortable and 80% cotton, so my son will actually wear them! Thanks Sockprints!!
I had an adult pair of socks personalized by having a photo of my granddaughter's face printed on them for my son-in-law (her dad) as a gift. BIG HIT!