SAVE 30% on our knee high sport socks. Use coupon code SPORTS30 at checkout.
The perfect pair to complete your baseball or softball uniform! Add team and player names, numbers, mascots and more to create your one-of-a-kind sport socks. A fun accessory for teams of all ages!
Sockprints design tools makes it easy to create custom sport knee high socks. We use a patented process to digitally print directly on the socks using eco-friendly apparel inks and each pair is hand processed and printed in the USA.
Click on the "Customize" button for the design tool page where you can upload an image and also use the design elements and text options.
NOTE: ANY WHITE BACKGROUND AROUND ARTWORK WILL NOT SHOW UP ON THE SOCKS
These cotton blend sport socks can be customized by the pair. Save $$ when ordering 2 pairs or more of the same design and receive additional bulk discounts when purchasing 9+ pairs for more savings!
Sock size 9-11, flat knit knee high sock with the design printed on the outside of each sock. Socks are hand processed and custom printed to order in the USA, imported.
- Full cushion heel through toe
- Arch support
- Mesh texture on top of the foot
- Smooth toe seam
- Comfortable fit for sport activities
What makes our socks unique:
No color limitations in the design - we use a digital printing process that prints directly on the socks and the color range is unlimited.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT OF REFUSAL TO PRINT ANY IMAGE THAT MAY BE SEEN AS OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE. We will contact you should we have any questions.
Contact us if you have any questions or have any special requests.
Sizing Chart for Crew Length Socks
Sizing Chart for No Show Socks
- All our socks are made with cotton blend yarns and made to our specifications
- Machine wash inside out, do not use bleach products as they may cause the design to fade
- Not all sock sizes are available in every sock style/color. Please refer to the product listing for the specific options
- We print directly on our socks with a digital printing process (not sublimation or silk screening) with eco-friendly apparel inks that are absorbed into the fibers