Celebrate the big day with our Personalized Wedding Party Socks! Each pair boasts a super fun monogram design featuring a person's first initial, their special wedding role, and the magical wedding date, all inspired by the beloved Disney Mickey Mouse.
These socks make both a practical and memorable gift for the wedding party, adding a touch of charm and joy to the occasion. Not only are they a perfect token of appreciation for your bridesmaids, groomsmen, and other attendants, but they also make an excellent idea for including family members in the celebration. Step into the festivities with these delightful, customized socks and create lasting memories of your magical day!
CHOOSE YOUR INK COLOR - We offer 6 ink color options for you to choose from. Besides providing us with initial, the wedding date and wedding role, please select the ink color you would like us to print.
Please include the ink color, monogram, wedding role, and wedding date for each pair in the personalization section before checking out.
FREE standard shipping in the US for orders $35+
- Please refer to the sock size chart in this listing for sizing details
- Cotton/Nylon blend socks available in assorted colors
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry. Do not use bleach
- Sold by the pair
- Standard production time is about 2-3 business days
- The custom printing is hand processed in the US and the socks are imported and made to our specifications
- The basic elements for this original design were purchased from a seller who offers Disney inspired artwork. We then created this original design for our socks.
For more wedding party sock ideas click here.
Sizing Chart for Crew Length Socks
Sizing Chart for No Show Socks
- All our socks are made with cotton blend yarns and made to our specifications
- Machine wash inside out, do not use bleach products as they may cause the design to fade
- Not all sock sizes are available in every sock style/color. Please refer to the product listing for the specific options
- We print directly on our socks with a digital printing process (not sublimation or silk screening) with eco-friendly apparel inks that are absorbed into the fibers