*Buying on Facebook or Instagram? Send your photo(s) to email@example.com or DM to @sockprints with order number.*
Your dogs face on socks - upload a photo of your favorite dog and our design team will crop their face to digitally print all over our socks.
- Customize this design with a dog's photo covering the socks for a fun and colorful pair of pet photo socks.
- One size unisex sock - For ages 10 and up. Fit on leg will vary depending on foot size.
- Cotton blend socks with a 1/2 cushion sole, arch support and comfort toe seam.
- Assorted background colors to choose from - the design will be printed all over the socks on both sides for a full print coverage.
- Upload up to two faces per design at no extra charge.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry warm. Do not use bleach products as this may cause the design to fade.
- Socks are sold by the pair.
- Each order is hand processed in the US and our socks are imported and made to our specifications.
- We use a patented printing process that's different than sock options offered by other vendors. Apparel inks are digitally printed directly on the socks in vibrant colors and great detail - you'll love the results!
Photo tips for best results click here
The perfect pair! When purchasing these socks, Sockprints will donate a portion of the profits to Pets for Vets – an organization matching shelter animals with veterans seeking a companion pet.
Contact us with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sizing Chart for Crew Length Socks
Sizing Chart for No Show Socks
- All our socks are made with cotton blend yarns and made to our specifications
- Machine wash inside out, do not use bleach products as they may cause the design to fade
- Not all sock sizes are available in every sock style/color. Please refer to the product listing for the specific options
- We print directly on our socks with a digital printing process (not sublimation or silk screening) with eco-friendly apparel inks that are absorbed into the fibers
I really loved these socks and so did my husband. My only complaint is that there should be a size bigger because they were a bit tight on him and my dogs face got stretched out a bit in multiple places